Monday, February 16, 2009

One down, hundreds more to go....

I had the most glorious dream last night. I lived in a sprawling (although somewhat dilapidated) apartment. It was like the rooms just never ended – one after the other with no particular order and it was MINE ALL MINE! Muahahahahahaa……

Then, I woke up.

I saw the shoe box.

My eyes landed on my still slumbering roomie.

Okay, it’s not that bad.

In the real world, I had my first exam at SGU on Thursday in Abnormal Psychology. For the record it went beyond swimmingly. On the other hand….it was Ab psych – not quite the same as Biochemistry. That comes in a nice little package on Thursday morning, preceded by Anatomy Wednesday evening, followed by a lifetime of exams to come.

In the most random moments, I find myself having flashbacks of my “old life” in the biz. This may be partially brought about by the fact that it’s Fashion Week in New York, and since I feel pretty disconnected from the world these days, I find myself visiting the NY Times website far more frequently than usual. There was a pretty stellar video interview today with Michale Kors.

Sigh.

I wonder if any of the people I used to work with would even recognize me anymore if they saw me walking down the street. Then again, who cares?

I’m off to learn about muscles. . . . .

No comments: