Monday, August 17, 2009

Day One

Frankly, I'm exhausted. I've been running full speed since I landed in the wee hours of Thursday AM after having been delayed by two hours on the tarmac in Miami. But, I'll leave you with this until I find my missing Energizer Bunny....

It's a few words of wisdom from the Bioethics professor. Point one: ”When in doubt on an exam question in medical school pertaining to medication side effects, always select the answer choice that includes diarrhea and vomiting.” Point two: “Avoid Killing people”.

Check.

6 comments:

S said...

Did Loukas assign you guys 200 pages of Anatomy reading on the first day??

Simrun said...

Yup. Please tell me it's a joke? Right : )?

S said...

BIG BIG BIG joke.
The next day he'll come into class and ask who finished the reading. A decent amount of people will have raised their hands. Then he'll proceed to laugh at all of their silly behinds and tell them that they're crazy because NO ONE can read, comprehend, and absorb 200 pages in one day. Plus, if I remember correctly 200 pages is the Chapter on the entire back. You can't read a Chapter of Grey's in one night...it's masochistic.

Simrun said...

THANK GOD. I guess I thought med school was supposed to be masochistic, so it all kinda worked with my expectations : ).

S said...

Oh it's still masochistic, don't worry. Though in retrospect, first term seems almost 'easy' compared to the hell that is fourth term. Enjoy it while you can!

Unknown said...

I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job

Medical Books Store