Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yup. Still cleaning.

Among today's finds:

April 19th, 2004
Dear Simrun,

Here is something to help make the day a little easier. Know that I'm thinking of you and wishing I were there with you.

There is a light at the end of this tunnel and I can promise you that you will feel less lonely when you have finished this step of the journey. I believe in you. I believe you can do special things.

Don't give up when the end is so near. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger and this task will be worth its weight in gold.

I would never stand by and watch you endure something I thought was bad for you. Never.

**Sent via messenger with a thermos of piping hot Moroccan mint tea and a box of Swiss chocolate.

Where is a guy like that while I'm in med school : )?

Oh, and as I recall - he was right. The task was well worth it's weight in precious metal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The matter is just awesome and very informative for the title and thanks for sharing this site...

Toronto Notes 2014